Thursday, February 13, 2014

Baby Shower Card and Frame

I went to a baby shower on Saturday and here are the card and frame I made...




I used the Babycake paper pack....love that paper!!  I used the Artbooking Cartridge for the giraffes and the Art Philosophy for the bracket frames.

I also used the stamp set that came in the Babycakes Workshop on the Go which is no longer available..sorry,  the Wild Wonders Stamp Set and one of the stamp sets that come with the Art Philosophy Cartridge Bundle.

For the mane on the giraffe I used embroidery floss...I think it added to the cuteness of those little guys:)

Thanks for hopping by:)  Now go and CREATE!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I love the paper too. I cannot wait for them. Thank you for a wonderful workshop Friday night. I found the joy of scarpbooking again. You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete