Thursday, August 14, 2014

Graphic Stamping

I am taking the Stretch Your Stamps 2 Online Card Class and if you want to learn some wonderful techniques presented by amazing artists this is the place.  Day 7 was Graphic Stamps and Debby Hughes taught a simple but wonderful technique that I had to try.  This technique is perfect for making a bunch of cards.  Here are the cards I have made.





I used our new ink colors and the Glitter Glam Stamp set to stamp the "graphic" collage.  The stamp sets I used for the sentiments were, My Happy, Guiding Heart, Glitter Glam and May Stamp of the Month You've Got a Friend, sorry it is not available.  I used the following embellishments, Aqua Dots, Flamingo Dots, White Enamel Stars and Silver Bling Gems.  

These were so fun to make and I love how they turned out.  

Thanks for hopping by:)


1 comment: