Thursday, April 16, 2015

Treats of Friendship

Okay..can I just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Treats of Friendship stamp set and the Blossom and Jackson Papers from the Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book!!

I met with my friends and fellow cult members for our monthly play day. These a some of the cards I made....


I love donuts...especially Krispy Kreme Glazed!!!!  These donuts turned out so cute and yummy.  They are colored with my ShinHan markers and I applied Liquid Glass to the sprinkles.  I stamped the background with the Assorted Edges Stamps set. I also had to add the doodle border....lovin these borders lately!!  Below are cards I made by paper piecing the cups, adding my doodle borders and then adding different details to each.  









I had so much fun making these!!!

Thanks for hopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment